Come for longer and explore all the secrets of Krakow.
5 nights with breakfast for only PLN 999.
Each step is a piece of history. The whole city, one might say, is one big museum. Market with florists, paintings on Floriańska street. Artists at every turn.
But is it only? Does Krakow have something more to offer than just monuments? Definitely yes!
- Main Square with undergrounds - yes, the technology of the 21st century has reached Krakow, but it's hiding under the Sukiennice Hall!
- Bagry Lake - sailing boats or wake board? Yes - it's still Krakow!
- Krakus Mound - for catching a wide perspective of the city and nice photos.
- Kayaks in Salwator - yes, you can see most of Krakow's attractions (and not only!) from the water level.
- Wolski Forest - beautiful at any time of the year - you can jog, try wild bike riding, visit the zoo and even a vineyard ..
- Błonia Park - such a big green spot in the city center is something really rare. There is a National Museum right next to it, you can hop on and explore it.
- Ojców National Park - only 30 minutes by car, and a completely different world!