Come for longer and discover all the secrets of Gdańsk.
5 nights with breakfast for only PLN 999.
First - it's the sea of course! And when speaks about Pomeranian - Gdańsk is on the top of the list! The best place to stay longer and discover a large piece of northern Poland. Q Hotel Grand Cru Gdańsk will be the perfect solution - beautiful interiors, delicious cuisine and a good location.
Our must-see list for a few days break from work?
• New Museum of the Second World War - obligatory point for good morning. It's right next to the hotel.
• European Solidarity Center
• 100cznia - a new point on the map of Gdańsk - a unique atmosphere, deckchairs, snacks. A place for everyone. With cranes in the background and art at every turn.
• Amber on Długa and Pobrzeże Street - souvenirs are important!
• Stogi Beach - time to relax is also essential
• Sobieszewo Island - if you don't want to pay for amber - get it yourself!
• Chlebowski Bridge and Great Mill - you need your own padlock - to come back here, with those who we love ...
• perfect location
• delicious breakfasts
• comfortable rooms
• unlimited access to wi-fi
• child up to 6 years free (extra charge for a second child over 3 years old - PLN 50)