Ensuring the health and safety of our Guests and staff is the top priority for the Q Hotel chain, which is why we would like to tell you more about the measures we decided to take in connection with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus pandemic. The following rules are applicable today; please keep in mind that they may change before your arrival.
1. Upon arrival, we will ask you to fill in a medical questionnaire. If you are under a mandatory quarantine, unfortunately you may not stay at our hotel. If you do not feel well and you have increased body temperature, we urge you to cancel your stay, since we will not be able to accommodate you.
2. We ask you to bring your own face mask and use it while in common areas.
3. Throughout the duration of your stay, your room will not be cleaned. Of course, you will be able to change your towels or bed linens, if required.
4. The products offered in the mini-bar, additional pillows and the bedspread will be removed from your room.
5. Your room will be cleaned a day or two after you leave.
6. After cleaning, the rooms will be disinfected and ozonised.
7. After one of our Guests leaves, we make every effort to ensure that their room is quarantined for as long as possible before we check in the next Guest.
8. The Q Hotel chain has always collaborated with large companies specialising in hygiene and safety. Thanks to the support of our experienced partners, including Ecolab, we can ensure your safety with cleaning and disinfection services.
9. At certain times, you may be asked to pack your bed linens into a special bag before vacating the room.
10. The available accessories, such as coffee and tea making equipment, TV remote and kettle are disinfected more thoroughly than normal.
11. Certain surfaces at the hotel, such as the elevator button panel, door handles, card-operated elevator call panel near the elevator shaft, bar and reception countertops, reception fronts and other surfaces are disinfected at regular intervals.
12. Before starting work, our staff undergoes body temperature measurement, dons protective masks and puts on safety gloves. We’ve also introduced changes to our processes and tasks in order to minimise contacts between our employees in order to ensure their safety. Additionally, the members of our staff try to avoid unnecessary contacts outside of work.
13. Disinfectant for our Guests and staff is available in numerous spots around the hotel.
14. In accordance with the new guidelines, all meals from the breakfast buffet are given out by our staff.
We always strive to meet all your expectations, but in this special time we ask you for more cooperation, understanding and respect for the rules outlined above.
Thank you for being with us!